I wanted to understand the best way to align a series of PlotViews where an X or Y axis may be shared. Is the best approach to:
- getting the sizing right:
- create additional PlotViews with same dimension along axis to be aligned with
- fix the size of PlotModel.PlotMargins on all of the views so that differences in values on the axis do not cause misalignment?
- getting the axes min/max synchronized
- assume cannot reuse the same axis object on different panes due to PlotView specific state? Hence must adjust Minimum and Maximum via events
Customer support service by UserEcho